Public Liability Insurance 

Our school has Public Liability Insurance arranged through Derbyshire County Council. Please contact the school office if you require sight of current insurance certificates.

Further information can be found on the insurance page of the S4S website.

Personal Injury Claims 

Our school is part of Derbyshire County Council's insurance scheme and any claims against the school should be directed to Derbyshire County Council electronically using the Claims Notification form (PL1) and emailed to

For further information please contact the DCC Health and Safety team at